Tuesday, September 27, 2011

An Award!




Our friend Maggie Mae gave us an award!!!! It translates to The Bright Flashes in the Blue Sky Award!

This are the rules:
Post award with rules
Link to blog that gave the award to you
Nominate 6 blogs for the award
Tell the winners
Describe what you dream or wish for most in the world

Our 6 blogs we are nominating are:



Our wish for the world is for the v-e-t-s of the world to find a cure for the cancer sickies for dogs and humans both. We have lost too many loved ones to that horrible C-word.

Sniff ya later,
The CheeseHounds

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on da award. That is a b-u-t-ful wish you have! I haves dat wish too.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seconds on the wish.....That cancer stuff is hard on our four legged and two legged loved ones.

    Congrats on the cool award my friends.

    bert

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great wish! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award, and thanks for awarding it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! That's a great wish.

    I've been trying to post with my new website but can't. I think it has somethign to do with the type of comment form some of the blogger sites use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for thinking and nominating me for the award.
    I feel the same way about the dreaded C. Hope they find a cure for it.

    ReplyDelete