Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Contest and A Guest!



Callie here

I took over the laptop to post my picture for Duchess' Spring Cleaning Contest!


The post-bath shake off!!!!!!!


Droopy will not be entering Duchess' Spring Cleaning Contest because she doesn't want the bloggie world to see her wet drippy nakedness! Whateva!!!!!!

On a Super Duper Happy Note~ I am gonna have a very special quest over at Casa de Cheesehound tomorrow!!!!!!!! All details will be revealed tomorrow!

Sniff ya later,
Callie (and Droopy too)

P.S. I am doing super good with my chemo this week. Eating all my kibbles and more!! But I'm really sleepy most of the day so Momma makes sure I have plenty comfy places to curl up and nap on.

1 comment:

  1. We are glad you are eating better after this chemo Callie. Sleeping is good - helps the body heal!
    We are looking forward to your surprise tomorrow.
    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xx

    ReplyDelete